I help executive leaders select the best IT strategy to seize digital disruption opportunities.
Through long-term relationships and impartial advice, I smooth your path through the ever-changing world of technology. Together we create synergy to withstand disruption, or disruption to galvanise growth.
I solve complex problems, audit systems, review IT contracts, negotiate terms of service, mentor technical teams anywhere in the world, and instil agile processes. In a pinch, I can even debug punch cards...
If you want to boost your board or department to the next digital level, contact me by phone +61468852133 or LinkedIn message.
• 10+ Years solution architecture and enterprise architecture
• 15+ Years software development in C#, WebMethods, Assembler
• 20+ Years IT infrastructure & networking
• Graduate Diploma in Business Management
• TOGAF 9 Certified Enterprise Architect
• Microsoft Certified: C# Developer, Azure, Office 365
• Platforms: AWS, Azure, Android, Windows, Unix
• Executive director, Stakeholder management, Business process design, Project Management, Testing and Team leadership.
• Lead a team of integration architects and developers to integrate legacy and new systems for Queensland Rail in short timeframes using WebMethods.
• Lead a technical system audit at ABSA bank on a large project, identifying obstructions and proposing clear actions to resolve critical issues.
• Define SOA governance processes, architectural guidelines and standards for MultiChoice to reduce risk and improve IT service delivery.