Hello and Welcome Francis McGrath to the 1000 Ripple Effects Project.
Francis is a deeply beautiful man who puts 100% into everything he does.
Hi, my name is Francis McGrath. " I believe that children are our most important assett and that parents should be resourced with that in mind."
Francis is on a mission to provide free, online, evidence based and world class parent education for anyone, anywhere. Parent Academy.
Parent Academy will create and offer instructional videos and practical knowledge to empower parents to raise healthy, resilient and happy children. Topics will cover physical, mental, social and spiritual domains of life to provide answers and education for parents looking for the best outcomes for their children.
From pregnancy through, infants, toddlers to children our aim is to provide relevant up to date information to answer your most pressing questions.
For more information, please check out the website here:
Francis has also created Oasisliving.
Oasisliving is a health education and lifeskills training business. The aim is to produce healthy resilient people who are informed and aware of their own significance to the community.
OasisLiving also runs the Partnership Parenting program aimed at the reintroduction of health and communal knowledge required to support parents. The program is designed for people with children and grandchildren.
Francis has been responsible for:
• Research and Development of Seminars.
• Community Development.
• Mapping and identifying stakeholders in the community.
• Identifying existing knowledge in the community and conducting training needs analyses.
• Leading, developing and implementing the “Murri men mending” initiative. A community wide
violence prevention program in Inala Brisbane
Francis has many Achievements:
• Wrote and obtained funding for and implemented Australia's first community-based violence prevention program working with men.
• Involved in the development of “Common Ground”. A “Men's health and well-being QLD” initiative in Queensland. Common ground is facilitated training program in life skills for men
• Developed and delivered “Healthy Ageing”. The Well-being seminar to address causes a frail
ageing in the Australian population. Developed and delivered in conjunction with Centacare
• Currently Developing “Partnership Parenting Curriculum. A full parenting education curriculum
for new and young parents and those intending to become parents.
To start a Ripple Effect conversation with Francis McGrath, email him today on: firstname.lastname@example.org